Barclays visited my faculty (Usha Mittal Institute of Technology, SNDT) this yr in August and performed a web-based drive as follows.
Choice Course of:
On-line Check: Firstly a web-based take a look at was performed on hackerearth.com. It had 30 MCQs + 2 coding questions. MCQ matters had been java, databases, SQL, python, c/c++, mango, error dealing with, code snippets, and many others.
The coding part had 2 questions one simple and one medium stage. One in all my questions had a code snippet, and I used to be requested to code it in a approach to decrease the time.
Be aware: Everybody had totally different units of questions.
The listing of shortlisted candidates was out inside one or two weeks. 18 individuals had been shortlisted for the following spherical, that’s the interview spherical.
Interview Spherical: There was only one interview, in contrast to the same old (technical + HR) interview. The shortlisted candidates had been divided into two units and every set was assigned with one interviewer. The interview was performed on Webex. It was a one to 1 interview which went on for about 30-40 minutes.
The kind of questions (technical or HR) relied on the interviewer. Mine was a mixture of technical questions and some HR ones. There have been a couple of candidates who didn’t have any HR questions in any respect and vice versa.
Questions: The interview was began by him giving his introduction after which I used to be requested to offer mine. Then he picked up a couple of factors from my intro and requested me about it. Be good together with your introduction because it decides your interview route and is essential!
I had three tasks on my resume, and he was primarily within the tasks. So he requested me all about it. A couple of of the questions had been:
- I had talked about that we had designed our utility preserving the colorblind individuals in thoughts. So he requested me what all we did for that.
- What had been the applied sciences used?
- What had been the difficulties confronted by you whereas doing this venture? Each technical and non – technical.
- How did you talk together with your shopper? (As he was from a non-technical background)
- Have you ever achieved any ML tasks?
- OOPs, ideas. (inheritance, polymorphism,…)
- One DBMS query that I don’t bear in mind precisely.
Then he requested me a couple of HR questions too. I don’t bear in mind all of them however a couple of are:
- Throughout these COVID-19 instances, individuals in slums aren’t taking correct precautions. So what would you do?
- Give an instance the place you needed to observe integrity. (Integrity is without doubt one of the values of Barclays)
- Do you might have any questions?
The interviewer was very understanding, supportive, and affected person. I had points connecting to the audio and so had the interview on name. So if any technical points come up, don’t panic they perceive and make it easier to out.
Do learn the Barclays values (RISES) earlier than your interview.
The ultimate listing was out inside every week and 10 of us had been chosen.
All one of the best! : )
For those who like GeeksforGeeks and want to contribute, you can too write an article utilizing contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to [email protected] See your article showing on the GeeksforGeeks major web page and assist different Geeks.
Please Enhance this text in case you discover something incorrect by clicking on the “Enhance Article” button under.