Round 200 college students appeared for the net spherical which consisted of two Straightforward-Medium Coding questions and 1 Superior Stage Coding Query together with 10 MCQ’s based mostly on Quants and a pair of essay kind questions.
25 college students had been shortlisted for the Technical Interview Spherical.
1st Interview Spherical ( Tech ):
- What’s the distinction between SQL and NoSQL databases?
- What kind of database is MongoDB? Is MongoDB actually schemaless ?
- Tips on how to add and delete nodes from the center and finish of LinkedList? Write code for a similar on the paper.
I answered all of the questions and the spherical was great. Out of 25 college students, solely 12 college students may make it to the subsequent spherical.
2nd Interview Spherical (Tech + HR):
- Bulbs and Switches Puzzle https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/puzzle-7-3-bulbs-and-3-switches/
- Inventory Purchase Promote Drawback https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/stock-buy-sell/
- The Metropolis of Fact and Lies https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/puzzle-city-truth-lies/
- Permutations and mixture query; a variation of arranging individuals on a round desk.
- Some frequent HR questions.
I answered all of the solutions however obtained slightly caught in 2nd query which I lastly solved after hints from the interviewer.
Solely eight college students certified for the subsequent technical spherical.
third Interview Spherical (Tech ):
- ) Discover the median of very giant blocks of knowledge such that every one information can’t match within the reminiscence directly.
- ) Given a sine curve and an oblong practice pulse, decide the character of the graph after 15-20 years.
What do you imply by Fourier Rework and focus on Fourier transforms of each the curves?
Lastly, solely Four college students had been chosen for the internship. Sadly, I wasn’t amongst these 4.
When you like GeeksforGeeks and want to contribute, it’s also possible to write an article utilizing contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to [email protected] See your article showing on the GeeksforGeeks fundamental web page and assist different Geeks.
Please Enhance this text if you happen to discover something incorrect by clicking on the “Enhance Article” button under.