HP Inc. visited our campus not too long ago for recruitment of freshers passing out in 2021 for internship + performance-based full-time conversion. It has four rounds in whole – On-line check, Technical Interview, Managerial Interview, and HR interview. It was a totally digital course of as a result of ongoing pandemic.
Round 750 college students shortlisted for On-line Check.
On-line check: It was on hirepro platform. The period of the check was 75 minutes. It had sections specifically:
- Aptitude and Reasoning
- Technical MCQ part based mostly on pc science.
Round 150 college students shortlisted for 3 rounds of interviews, accomplished in a single day.
Technical Interview(45 minutes – 1 hr): It was of medium stage and depended in your Interviewer and department. The interviewer was a bit pleasant. They most well-liked CS as they have been on the lookout for candidates with good data of Information constructions, OS, and Computer Networks.
- Began with a quick rationalization of tasks (put together them totally).
- Questions on OS matters like reminiscence, scheduling algorithms, different definitions from the topic.
- What’s TCP/IP
- Distinction between TCP and UDP
- Which is healthier amongst TCP and UDP and why
- Which port do you utilize for HTTP web sites?
- Definition of Linked Checklist.
- Requested to put in writing codes for Doubly Linked Checklist Insert Operation.
- Reverse a Linked Checklist.
Lastly, ask in case you have any doubts or questions.
Managerial Interview(10-20 minutes): Inform me about your self. Then, some questions from the resume (besides technical elements). Common HR questions.
HR Spherical(10 – 20 minutes):
- Inform me about your self. Questions from resume like curiosity/hobbies, extra-curricular actions. Common HR questions like (virtually much like managerial spherical) –
- What’s your aim?
- Why ought to we rent you?
- Why HP?
- What have you learnt about HP?
Lastly, round 15 college students have been chosen for the internship, which most have been from Computer Science and different remaining from ECE/EEE.
When you like GeeksforGeeks and wish to contribute, you can even write an article utilizing contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to [email protected] See your article showing on the GeeksforGeeks essential web page and assist different Geeks.
Please Enhance this text in the event you discover something incorrect by clicking on the “Enhance Article” button beneath.