OnePlus eight and eight Professional customers at the moment are getting the OxygenOS Open Beta 4 replace. The replace contains fixes for various points, optimized system energy consumption, optimized UI show with Alarms. However a very powerful function on this replace is the Android November 2020 safety patch. You possibly can learn the total official changelog beneath.
- Optimize the soundness of the decision
- Optimized system energy consumption
- Optimized some UI show with Alarms
- Optimized the person expertise with a split-screen of apps
- Fastened the difficulty that gaming body price decreased when knocking down the standing bar
- Fastened the difficulty that NFC can’t be turned on in a small chance
- Fastened the difficulty that Play Retailer couldn’t set up the app
- Fastened the lagging challenge with MX participant
- Up to date Android safety patch to 2020.11
- Fastened the low chance automated disconnection challenge with Wi-Fi
For these not conscious, OxygenOS Open Beta builds offer you entry to options that aren’t public but, so you may get entry to many new options earlier than the vast majority of the OnePlus customers. Nevertheless, these are usually not secure builds, which means you’re more likely to face a few points whereas utilizing your telephone. And in the event you’re high-quality with that, you possibly can be part of the OxygenOS Open Beta Program anytime and set up the Open Beta four replace.
Earlier than you proceed, don’t overlook to again up your OnePlus eight collection and be sure that the battery degree is above 30%. Additionally, 3GB of accessible cupboard space is required for the replace course of to be easy.
Those that’re at present working the Open Beta three replace can now go to the Settings > System > System updates to put in the most recent OxygenOS 11 Open Beta three replace.