Therabill Login Procedures
If you’re a Therabill provider, customer, or regular user, this step-by-step guide will walk you through the process.
Let me give you a quick overview of the Therabill program before we get started with the login steps.
What exactly is a Therabill?
Therabill is a web-based billing software for PTs, OTs, SLPs, behavioral health experts, and speech therapists that is HIPAA and ARRA compliant. It would cost roughly $149 per month for one user, plus an additional $199 for setup.
Cynthia Dundas and her husband created this system for mental health providers in 2005.
Webpt, one of the finest electronic medical record solution providers for rehab therapists, purchased Therabill in 2015.
Users can link their Therabill and Webpt accounts to submit billing claims, schedule work, create therapy notes, and keep track of their patient’s information.
Webpt and Therabill now provide physical, occupational, and speech therapists all across the world with cheap and dependable management solutions.
Therabill Login Steps
Follow the steps below to access your Therabill account:
- Go to www.therabill.com first.
- On the upper right side of the website, click the Login button.
- Enter your username and password for Therabill.
- Press the Login Securely button.
You should now be able to access the dashboard of your Therabill account.
Click the “Forgot Your Password?” link below the login form if you’ve forgotten your password. Fill in your email address and click “Send Reset Email.” Check your email for a password reset link and click it.
How Do I Schedule a Demo of Therabill Software?
If you don’t already have an account and would want to create one, booking a demo will grant you one month of free access to this premium program.
Furthermore, they will go over each feature one by one and demonstrate how to use the software. I’m not sure, but it appears like when you sign up for the demo, they will generate a single account for you with a temporary password that you can reset at any time.
You can either upgrade your package or cancel your subscription after one month. It is all up to you.
Login to the Therabill Provider Portal
If you have several providers, each one will need its own login to the provider site to develop and finalize documentation.
Follow the steps below to create a Therabill Provider Portal Login:
- To begin, go to app.therabill.com/login/ and log in to your Therabill account. Next, go to Providers and pick Provider List.
- Select the Pencil Icon Blue Pencil Icon for the supplier you’re looking for. If the provider is not shown in your provider list, you must first create a new provider. To set up a new provider, follow this guide.
- Navigate to the Login option on the new window tab and click it.
- Fill in the User ID and Password fields.
- Select the choices you want to allow your provider under Provider Portal Permissions.
- Press the Login Create button.
You’ve completed the process of creating a login for your Therabill provider. Give your provider these details, and he or she will be able to log in to the Therabill Provider Portal at app.therabill.com.
How do you get your clients to use the Client Portal?
To enable the Client Portal option for your clinic, you must contact the Webpt support team. You must grant access to each client after they have enabled it.
The steps for sending client portal login information to your clients are as follows:
- To begin, log in to your account.
- Select Client List from the Clients menu.
- Select the Tools Icon Tools-icon for the Client you’re looking for.
- Select Client Login from the menu.
- Select Send Login Authorization if the client has provided an email address. If not, put the client’s e-mail address first.
- Clients will now receive an email including a clickable link. The customer must either click or copy-paste the URL into the browser.
- The client will be directed to a new webpage where they can create a username and password. The client will be automatic logged-into the Client Portal account after selecting Create Account.
How can I tell if a client has authorized or set up a client portal?
Simply browse to Portal Reports to see which clients completed the client portal permission process. The following is the current state of their account:
- Authorization Email Sent: This indicates that you have sent an authorization email, but the account setup on the client’s end is still incomplete.
- Account Username/Password Created: This indicates that the customer has received and finished the account setup process.
Electronic Submission of Claims
To send electronic claims to hundreds of insurance, government, and corporate payers, you don’t need to set up clearinghouse accounts. They will electronically route your claims for you, saving you time and money
Cloud Computing System
You may run your practice from any computer with an Internet connection. Every night, they also recover all of the clinic’s data.
Their software links your clinic’s appointment schedule to your billing system. Using a simple software program that allows you to drag and drop appointments onto the calendar, you may streamline your everyday front office operations. Google Calendar can also be used to sync your Therabill schedule.
Sessions in behavioral health, mental health, and speech therapy can be recorded on any computer with an Internet connection. Additionally, the documentation templates are fully customizable, allowing you to specify exactly what data you want to keep track of.
Custom and Automated Reports
Because of Therabill’s broad report library, you always have a pulse on your financial department. Access claim ageing, session balance, and payment data, or create your own custom client, scheduling, provider, or payment reports.
Reminders for Appointments
Using our automated email, SMS, and voice message appointment reminders, you can reduce patient no-shows and save time for your front office staff.
Portals for Secure Providers
Your clinic’s users can access, update, and store information via its entirely secure provider portals.
Accounts for Users
You can use Therabill to create non-provider login credentials for your front- and back-office employees.
Unlike other billing systems, Therabill allows you to create as many non-provider logins as you want.
So that was the Therabill login procedure.
New users of this billing software will undoubtedly benefit from the above quick guide. You can contact their customer service department for further information.